Do you have challenges as a student? As a former student - of economics at the university, and later of jazz music, I have gathered knowledge about how to overcome them and I have helped many students get their education back on track.
Studying, as interesting as it might be, can be sometimes challenging, for example:
- Stress, the pressure to succeed well
- Failing at exams
- Doubts about orientation and questions about the future: What am I going to do after my studies?
A coaching session with me can help you:
- to dissolve learning blockades or fears
- to create access to new solutions
- to find ways for a more efficient memory
- to enjoy the process of studying